A new generation of Excellence, in a timeless design.
Made in Germany, DIPLOMAT writing instruments have been manufactured using traditional methods of craftsmanship since 1922. It is the combination of an exceptional know-how and high quality materials, that allows DIPLOMAT pens, to stand the test of time and anchor the link between generations.
Metal was chosen as the manufacturing material to ensure a perfect balance and impact resistance, to all of the DIPLOMAT pen ranges. The fountain pen nibs are custom made from Stainless Steel, both offering a real writing comfort and a unique sensation of control.
All DIPLOMAT pens are manufactured and manually tested in their workshops, because no machine can replace the guidance and expertise of a passionate craftsmanship.
The Excellence A2 fountain pen has a new exclusive cap closure system bringing great softness and durability. This fountain pen is now equipped with a full metal spring-loaded clip preventing the deformation of the clip, making it easier to hold the pen to a pocket or a folder.
The DIPLOMAT Excellence A2 features:
– all-metal casing
– polished gold plated fittings
– high-quality, multi-layered lacquer finish
– a finely chiseled and polished stainless steel bi-colour nib
– full metal spring loaded clip
– exclusive closing system: Soft Sliding Click cap
– included converter and 2 international fountain pen ink cartridges